To ensure our camps are safe and in line with the Canton of Vaud’s COVID-19 regulations, we follow the guidelines of the Vaud Groupe de Liaison des Activities de Jeunesse (GLAJ). These were last updated on 23 June 2021.
If you or your child feels unwell
- If a child feels unwell, shows symptoms, or has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, they are required to not participate and should stay at home.
Arrival and departure
- Parents are asked to wear a mask at drop off and pick up while they are in the school buildings.
- Distance markings are in place to help manage any situation where there may be a queue.
- All children need to wash/ disinfect their hands upon arrival at the camps.
- Children and adults should keep their belongings in a bag to avoid mixing.
- Masks are now not required for children inside or outside. Children are, however, free to wear a mask if they would prefer.
- Supervisors will wear a mask at drop off and pick up, and at any time when a distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed between adults.
- Participants and supervisors are required to regularly wash their hands with soap or gel.
- Each supervisor has access to a bottle of hydroalcoholic solution at all times.
- Single-use household paper will be used to dry hands after washing.
- Equipment frequently used will be disinfected as often as possible.
- Participants and supervisors will wash (or disinfect) their hands before and after the meals.
- Participants and supervisors will eat in small, regular groups
- Personalized cups or personal water bottles are recommended
- Contact details will be stored for two weeks after the end of the activity.
Changes to these guidelines
We continuously check Swiss federal and cantonal regulations, and will inform you of any impact to any programme and/ or schedules. A full reimbursement will be granted should the camps be cancelled due to updated COVID-19 legal requirements.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns or questions.