Tech Entrepreneurship Camp: Nabü Experiences, 15 to 18 years old
Embark on a transformative journey at the Nabü Experiences Tech Entrepreneurship Camp, where high school students aged 15-18 collaborate with top Silicon Valley CEOs to create groundbreaking innovations.
This week-long (5-day) camp offers a unique blend of entrepreneurship and hands-on learning, as participants form teams, tackle real business cases, and engage with industrial designers.
Sharpen your entrepreneurial skills, from crafting marketing strategies to mastering design thinking, and present your innovation to industry experts on the final day.
Discover technologies that change the world: drones, sensors, blockchain, ChatGPT, and more. Work in teams passionate about their vision and ask your questions to amazing local entrepreneurs.
This unique cross-cultural experience, delivered by Swiss startup investor Nina Reinhart and US Entrepreneur Elian Savodivker, has been empowering "teenpreneurs" since 2015.
Join us for an immersive experience that combines cutting-edge tech, real-world challenges, and expert guidance to shape the entrepreneurs of tomorrow!
Discover more details of the programme
- Team Formation: Students form teams of 4-6 and choose a C-level position (CEO, CTO, etc.).
- Real Business Cases: Select one of three startup business cases, each presenting real challenges faced by established firms.
- Guidance from Industry Leaders: Collaborate online with leading industrial designers to develop groundbreaking innovations.
- Accelerator Pitch: Showcase your team's innovation on the final day with a pitch to industry experts.
- Marketing Mastery: Create and unfold leading marketing strategies for your innovation.
- Sales Planning: Research and develop a comprehensive sales plan.
- Design Thinking: Learn and apply innovative design thinking for user-centric solutions.
- UX/UI Modeling: Craft compelling user experiences through modeling based on user research.
- Pitch Perfect: Develop a Stanford-inspired pitch deck to present your innovation effectively.
- Market Understanding: Analyze and develop market size using TAM, SOM, and SAM frameworks.
- Financial Modeling: Gain insights into financial modeling from leading startup CFOs.
- Teamwork: Engage in activity-based teamwork to foster collaboration.
- Public Speaking: Hone your public speaking skills through pitch-based presentations.
- Leadership Development: Develop leadership skills through project-based activities.
- Collaborative Learning: Engage in both team and individual work sessions to enhance collaboration.
- Creativity Mastery: Master creativity through Stanford-based design thinking.
- Conflict Resolution: Learn techniques for resolving conflicts within diverse teams.
Industrial Designers' Insight:
- Design Thinking Fundamentals: Learn the basics of design thinking and UX/UI modeling.
- Professional Rendering: Silicon Valley designers will produce professional renderings of students' products for the final pitch.
- Expert Guidance: Hear and work with industry experts to understand the journey from idea to product on the shelf.
What is included?
- Five days (Monday to Friday), 09:00 - 17:00 drop off from 08:30
- Lunch and snacks
- All materials and equipment
- Bilingual staff
Add on options
- Early drop off from 07:30 - CHF 75 per week
- Late pick-up from 17:00 to 18:00 - CHF 75 per week
You can add these options at the checkout.
Come with a friend. Buy two Entrepreneurship camps before 1 March 2024 and automatically get 10% off at checkout.
What time should my child arrive at the camps and what time should they be picked up?
Your child should arrive between 8:30 and 08:45 as the camps start at 09:00. The camps end at 17:00.
Who can I contact throughout the week, should there be an issue or concern?
Throughout the week you can contact our receptionist at all times from 08:00 to 17:00. She will be more than happy to answer any of your questions/ concerns. Additionally, a phone number will be shared with you prior to the week, which you can call should there be an issue.
How can I pay for the camps?
You can purchase the camps directly on this website. Payments should be made online via credit card or TWINT.
What happens if I have to cancel the camp?
Cancellations are accepted in the case of an accident or illness, supported by a medical certificate. Otherwise, you are able to cancel the camp purchased up until 1 month before the start date for a 100% refund. If cancellation occurs 14 days prior to the camp start date, you will receive a 50% refund. For more information, please have a look at the terms and conditions, and/ or the refund and cancellation policy (in the footer menu of the website).
The camp I wanted to book for my child is full, what should I do?
Please make sure to check if the camp you wanted to book is available for another week. If the dates do not work for you, please do contact us with the following details: Preferred camp, preferred dates, name and age of your child.